7. 营造最简最优的税收环境。深化财税体制改革，推进税收治理现代化，全面落实国家及省市减税降费优惠政策，对符合条件的纳税人实行即报即享、应享尽享。推行纳税人“全程网上办”及“最多跑一次”清单，高频税收业务实行“套餐式”办理，不见面办税业务量达到95%以上，涉税事项窗口即时办结率达到90%。增强政策确定性，提供申报缴税、预约办税、智能信息推送等个性化、管家式纳税服务。压缩退税办理时间，出口退税申报、审核、审批、退库全流程实现无纸化，出口退税一、二类纳税人申报退税办理时间不超过 1个工作日，三类纳税人不超过 3个工作日。推广使用网上办税、手机办税、移动缴税。简化纳税人跨区域涉税事项报验程序，实施省内跨区域涉税事项报告表全程电子化办理。（责任部门：园区税务局）
10. 推动资源要素向优质企业集聚。结合企业资源集约利用综合评价结果，实施资源要素差别化政策，加大对高效益、高产出、高技术、高成长性企业的扶持力度。对综合评价A 类（优先发展类）、B 类（鼓励提升类）企业，重点支持申报各级涉及企业扶持资金项目、认定类项目和企业项目核准备案，优先保障电、天然气等用能需求，重点保障扩改建时新增污染物排放总量指标平衡以及实施区域污染物限排时正常生产，并给予信用评级、贷款准入、贷款授信和利率优惠等支持。（责任部门：经发委、科信局、规建委、国土环保局、金融管理局）
Note: The action plan should be based on Chinese. The English translation is for reference only.
Action Plan for Optimizing Business Environment in SIP
The Action Plan is formulated to fully implement decisions and guidelines by the CPC Central Committee, the State Council, Jiangsu Province and Suzhou Municipality with a view to building a legally-based, international and favorable business environment where we will stick to pro-business and pro-talent principles. Driven by institutional innovation, SIP will speed up industrial and technological innovation to build itself a highland for reform and innovation as well as a world -class high-tech industrial park.
Part One: Objectives
We will put the guiding principles of the 19th National Congress of the Communist Party of China fully into action and be guided by Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era. We will benchmark against international advanced concepts, standards and learn from experiences, including business environment development by Singapore. We will deepen the reform of business environment with our focus on optimizing services to enterprises and talents, striving to increase competitiveness of enterprises and aspiration of talents by streamlining all kinds of procedures and reducing costs. We aim to build SIP into a leading development zone in China in terms of business environment and a paradise for investors and talents home and abroad.
Part Two: Main Tasks
I. To Streamline Procedures in Doing Business.
According to the principle of simplifying, exempting, combining and speeding-up of relevant administration procedures, we target to build a demonstration area with simplified procedures in doing business and efficient governmental services. We shall optimize the online platform for integrated government services (one.sipac.gov.cn), streamline approval procedures to the largest extent, compressing examination and approval time, seeking new ways of service and letting data travel for enterprises and people.
1. Simplify enterprise registration. We shall streamline the business establishment procedure from registration to completion with basic requirements for operation fulfilled, combining online services throughout the chain and offline services finished at one window. Market entities are encouraged to integrate business-related affairs such as business registration, public security seals filing and bank account opening, so that business establishment can be done within 1 working day. Business record and registration of foreign-invested enterprise in the areas beyond the negative list shall be done at one window with one form within one working day. The reform of separation of permits from business license shall cover all the matters involving market access. We shall further simplify business licenses and establish an end-to-end supervision and credit system. We will strive to be authorized to conduct approval of key industries and help enterprises to obtain business permits, and we will put an end to the phenomenon of “letting firms in but not letting them do business”.
2. Streamline approval of construction projects. Through one-time chained examination and approval of multiple items, and one-time all-around construction inspection, we will make sure that the whole approval for normal industrial construction projects will be finished within 20 working days, as well as for other projects synchronously. We will pilot transfer of land for industrial projects along with the project plan, and formulate lists and actions on approvals and inspections as well as notification commitment system. Procedures of project examination and approval, temporary electricity and water will also be simplified for small and medium-sized non-government invested construction projects. Real estate registration of enterprises in the real economy shall be done within 2 working days.
3. Enable more efficient environmental impact assessment approval. We shall consolidate the achievements as a national demonstrative eco-industrial park, innovating the management system of environment impact assessment and making positive list of construction project environment impact assessment. Environment quality information shall be released in a unified manner. Both of the environmental impact statement and the environmental impact report shall also be simplified and its approval shall be done within five working days. We shall optimize environment assessment data disclosure. The environmental impact report shall be published for public supervision for at least 5 working days before approval. We will promote services and guidance from agencies for environment assessment, making regular circulars on environment assessment and improving the quality of the reports.
4. Provide better water, electricity and natural gas service. Installation of water and natural gas without additional pipelines shall be done within 4 working days, and 23 and 33 working days respectively when additional pipelines are needed. Installation of electricity shall be done within 50 and 7 working days respectively for high voltage users of 10 (20) KV and low voltage non-resident users of 400 V. We will carry out pilot projects of market-oriented transaction of distributed photovoltaic power generation, promote supply-side structural reform of energy and explore free trade in new energy production and consumption. The notification mechanism for supply cut will be further improved and enterprises will be allowed to take individualized suspension measures on the premise of meeting emission reduction target.
5. Simplify cancellation of registration. We shall set up a specialized online service section for cancellation of business, social security and taxation registration where multiple departments share information and make simultaneous guidance, enabling cancellation to be finished on one website. The procedures and documents required will be largely simplified, and liquidation group information retrieval and cancellation publicity will be conducted on the National Enterprise Credit Information Publicity System and only necessary documents such as liquidation report need to be provided for cancellation registration. Tax payers meeting certain requirements will be exempt from tax clearance and can apply for easy cancellation directly.
6. Optimize the bankruptcy and market exit mechanism. We will separate simple and complex cases and accelerate the procedure. Enterprises in difficulties will be arranged under two categories. Adaptive and potentially promising ones will be given support and guidance to readjust to the market. Zombie companies which are no longer solvent should be brought into orderly bankruptcy proceedings in time according to law to maximize realizable assets and minimize losses.
II. To Lower Costs of Doing Business.
We target for lowest comprehensive business costs and highest competitiveness in the market. We shall stick to market-driven and administratively-guided principle and continue to lessen business pressure by reducing explicit and implicit costs.
7. Optimize taxation service.
We shall advance the reform of the fiscal and tax systems and modernize tax governance, and fully implement tax preferential policies at all levels and benefit entities virtually. We will enable more items to be handled online to realize “one-time visit” by taxpayers. Packaged services shall be provided regarding regular tax affairs and over 95% matters be handled without the need for tax payers to be physically present. Additionally, over 90% tax related matters can be finish-up immediately at service window. We shall make policies more identifiable by promoting individualized online services of tax filing, reservation, etc. The whole process of export tax rebate application, examination and approval will be paperless and shall be done within 1 day and 3 days for Class-1 and -2 taxpayers and Class-3 taxpayers respectively. We will promote applications of online or mobile phone tax services. We shall also streamline cross-regional tax applications, including entirely digitalizing related reports.
8. Regulate charges and fees levied on businesses. We shall fully implement national and provincial requirements to curtail fees and charges and alleviate the burden on businesses. SIP will not impose administrative fees on local enterprises. We will continue to rationalize the procedure, innovating payment methods and reduce the time required. Any illegal fees on SMEs by local financial organizations are strictly forbidden and consultant fees are restricted. We will overhaul service charges on businesses including environment governance and assessment, security assessment, inspection and quarantine, logistics, etc. An industry-wide closed circular management system of complaint and report, investigation, prosecution and rectification regarding arbitrary charges shall be established. We will deepen the reform of production permit and urge certification institutions to lower the costs.
9. Improve land and housing efficiency.
We shall facilitate fair and proper auctions to stabilize the healthy land market. We will explore new ways of supplying industrial land, including land use right transfer after leasing, combination of leasing and transfer, examination and supply by stages and flexible period of transfer. We will pilot “short-term transfer” followed by long-term one to strengthen mobilization and control of land resources and reduce costs for business development. We will conduct supervision via land use and construction contracts and explore dynamic examination of land use via third-party services to guide enterprises to develop and utilize land according to the contracts. We shall actively carry out redevelopment of inefficient industrial lands and encourage enterprises to contribute to putting idle lands to better use. We shall formulate policies on rights to underground (over ground) land for construction, improving layered utilization of land and the efficiency and intensity of land use. Enterprise headquarters are encouraged to coalesce in bidding and constructing headquarters, and industries are encouraged to operate on higher floors to increase land use efficiency. We will provide more state-owned high-standard industrial housing and ancillary facilities and act more actively on factory rent inspection and punishment of illegal conducts in this regard.
10. Pool resources to high quality businesses. Based on the assessment of intensive use of resources, more resources will be pooled towards high-efficiency, high-yield, high-technology and high-growth businesses. Favorable policies for those identified as of development priority (Class-A) and support (Class-B) include preferential terms for financial support projects, specialized projects, project approval and record procedure, electricity and natural gas supply, guarantee for production during reconstruction, credit grading, loan access , loan credit and loan rate, etc.
11. Further facilitate trading. We shall connect seamlessly with Shanghai land, water and air ports. Medicine and biological products imported for the first time shall be filed at the SIP port for medicine. The SIP virtual airport will be connected with Shanghai airports to further compress logistic time and cost for enterprise. We will introduce preferential terms for barges from the SIP port to feeder ports of Shanghai Port. We shall pilot more diversified trading and qualification of general taxpayers for enterprise value-added tax, and integrate domestic and foreign trades. We shall promote closed management of the integrated FTZ, joint examination and approval by multiple departments, and a goods-tracking system. We will support enterprises to develop new channels of international logistics (eg. SINO-EUROPE TRUCKING SERVICE) and apply for AEO certification, and cut down on charges at the ports. We shall innovate guarantee methods, supporting the integrated FTZ in pluralistic guarantee and enterprises with an AEO certification will be exempt from guarantee for cargo under customs supervision going in or out of the integrated FTZ. We will pilot the reform of coordinated export in supply chains and record of non-special use cosmetics, and develop international tally and stow services and encourage enterprises to set up relevant services.
12. Address challenges in accessing affordable financing. We will support SIP enterprises to issue RMB bonds in Singapore, and to reform the ownership according to relevant standards. We shall facilitate investment of equity funds, innovative financial products, financing by asset-light innovation and technology enterprises, and direct financing by SIP enterprises in STAR market and SEHK. Large and medium-sized banks are taken as pioneering examples to boost medium and long term loans and credit loans in the manufacturing industry and stimulate loans granted to SMEs by large state-owned commercial banks by 30% and above. We shall support SMEs in loan services including renewal and onlending. We will innovate the business credit management system, share enterprise customs credit among banks and increase the maximum amount of loan or guarantee. Enterprises with a good credit shall enjoy proper preferential terms in loan interest rate. We shall also encourage the multinationals to conduct centralized management of foreign exchange capitals and engage in cross-border two-way RMB capital pool services.
13. Improve human resources and social security services. We will step up efforts in the development of a high-level HR Service Park where new models emerge such as human resource out-sourcing, talent hunting and assessment, and HR consulting. We will build a talent pool to facilitate human resource recruitment. We will further stabilize employment. SIP enterprises with zero or few layoffs during the previous year will be given 50% refund of the unemployment insurance paid by the enterprise and its employees during that year. We will further implement the vocational skills training initiative and strive to solve structural issues of human resources. We will organize no less than 2000 enterprise team leaders to conduct free training annually to reduce the turnover rate of production-line employees and hold free job fairs twice every month to reduce the recruitment cost of enterprises. We shall fully digitalize social security (provident fund) services and support special work hour arrangements to promote business management and productivity.
14. Build service innovation platforms. We will benchmark against the highest industry standards in developing operation service level of major innovation and technology carriers and platforms including Biobay, Nanopolis, International science and technology park, artificial intelligence industrial park and intelligent network demonstration area, in addition, improve the function of public technical service platform including biological drug separation and purification, micro-nano electromechanical manufacturing and software evaluation. We will support major technology infrastructures including Vacuum Interconnected Nanotech Workstation, national cell application facilities, and Supercomputing Center, and innovation platforms including Suzhou branches of Aerospace Information Research Institute and Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, two institutes set by Chinese Academy of Sciences. We will strive to build national-level quality innovation platforms such as macromolecular bio-medicine innovation center. Multinational and foreign corporations and academic and R&D institutes are encouraged to come to SIP while local enterprises are encouraged to build overseas R&D centers, introducing international advanced technology and other innovative resources to build a global innovation hub with SIP as a core. We shall focus on emerging industries and promote international brand industry fairs on a regular basis, including expos and academic conferences with strong industry influence, public attention and industrial driving force. We will explore the reform of the identification process and method of high-tech enterprises and improve the formation mechanism of science and technology projects such as “competition instead of evaluation”, “investment instead of evaluation”.
15. Strengthen intellectual property rights creation and protection. Target to build an intellectual property creation core area. Enterprises will get more reward for high quality and value patent creation therefore enhance the capability to create high-quality and high-value intellectual property. We will focus on IPR intensive industries which possess core technologies and can solve problems that are seriously constraining development. Enterprises will be encouraged to participate in international standard and rule-making and apply for PTC patents and international registration of trademark. We will implement the strictest IPR protection system ,speed up the construction of a full-process supervision system for patent administrative law enforcement and strengthen the linkage between administrative enforcement of intellectual property rights protection and criminal justice. We also shall carry out special actions to combat infringement. We shall set subsidies for successful litigant enterprises in IPR lawsuits. We will promote the construction of relevant training and protection centers, seeking an internationalized scheme and shaping SIP into a model zone for international cooperation in IPR.
III. To Render Better Outbound Investment Services.
We target for interests sharing and common development. We shall uphold major strategies including the Belt and Road and integrated development of the Yangtze River Economic Belt and Yangtze River Delta. Enterprises investing in or jointly building industrial parks will be treated equally in quality services.
16. Improve outbound investment policy consulting and financing. We will rely on national demonstration platforms and institutes, overseas investment promotion center of Yangtze River Delta as well as overseas investment service alliance of Jinji Lake to build online platforms of outbound investment projects, capitals and information, provide professional training, facilitate cooperation among relevant organizations, such as financial insurance, professional consulting and law firms, and guide businesses to go outbound. We will encourage financial organizations to provide special financial products to outbound businesses and explore innovative financing mortgage methods, such as “preferential loans + commercial loans”, “direct financing + indirect financing”, “equity + creditor’s rights” and other ways to help “go out” enterprises broaden financing channels and support those enterprises to raise fund through bond issuance and go public in the domestic and foreign markets. We will support insurance organizations to provide export credit insurance and overseas investment insurance which may cover investment, operation, employment and so forth, and improve the credit rating of enterprises.
17. Advance industrial capacity cooperation cross regions. We shall further promote mutually beneficial cooperation between regions and build a system to seek common interests. We will support enterprises in SIP who are in the needs of transformation and upgrading, to seek new ways of development through the coordination of headquarters (park) and bases (co-construction of parks), R&D (park) and production (co-construction of parks), etc. and via outbound green field investment, merger, joint investment, etc., to expand trade channels and promote orderly gradient transfer of capacity. We will also assist in investment risk assessment and legal rights protection for enterprises doing outbound businesses.
18. Encourage international innovation cooperation. We will further cooperate with developed countries and regions in sci-tech areas and optimize innovation resource allocation. SIP enterprises are encouraged to establish innovation centers in innovation resource intensive regions worldwide, and can enjoy priority support in terms of rent reduction, subsidies, etc. in such areas. We will assist these enterprises to establish a mechanism for overseas innovation resource discovery, screening and development. We shall also boost cooperation among international education and R&D institutes and domestic and foreign enterprises to build innovation platforms.
IV. To Optimize Public Services.
We target for optimal public services and modernized governance. We shall enable the government to better play its role in resources allocation and deepen the supply-side reform in public serves, led by enterprise demands and assessments.
19. Build smart cities. We shall further digitalize industries, strengthen novel infrastructures including AI, industrial internet, IoT, etc., and seize the opportunity of commercializing 5G, aiming at extensive 5G coverage in main areas and public venues. We will build a high-standard high-speed network with full coverage of fiber optic network, mobile communication network and NB-IoT, develop next internet protocol based on IPv6, and construct the Tier4 Suzhou International Science-Park Data Center, Cloud resource pools of Telecom and Unicom IDC and supercomputing centers. We will promote 5G applications in Internet of Vehicles, smart cities, industrial internet, smart manufacturing, etc.
20. Establish a social credit system. We shall optimize the public credit information service platform to facilitate credit information collection, sharing and utilization, and take the lead in exploring and breaking the barrier of credit information. We will improve the new service model for enterprises based on their credit commitment and via credit products and management. We will embed credit information inquiry and joint reward and punishment measures in business process mechanisms, such as approval, the interim and Ex Post supervision, public resources trading, bidding etc., so as to reduce the frequency of supervision and inspection and other positive incentives. We shall also facilitate cross-regional mutual recognition, data sharing and joint rewards and punishments in the Yangtze River Delta, and actively participate in the “credit Yangtze River Delta” brand building.
21. Ensure that all businesses can take part in government procurement activities on an equal footing. We shall promote the Internet Plus government procurement and conduct online and offline procurement in the meantime, in order to render easier enterprise participation. We will examine enterprise qualification according to law and protect their business secrets, and strengthen punishment of bad credit records and illegal behaviors in the field of government procurement. Differential treatment or discrimination shall be strictly forbidden in government procurement.
22. Strengthen the building of a government based on the rule of law. The rule of law shall be the best business environment. We will explore standardized and systematic management of major administrative decisions, online decision-making and decision implementation involving public participation, risk assessment, legal examination and discussion. We shall further enhance the functions of the first batch of pilot notarization institutions established through cooperation to provide all-around, high-quality and efficacious notarization services to enterprises and residents in SIP. We should optimize the model of “law firms + legal advisers”, explore innovative measures such as positive incentives, disciplinary measures against violations, fault tolerance and error correction etc., and improve the hierarchical management mechanism of members of law firms. In addition, we shall improve the legal consulting system and let legal counsel play the role to assist the government.
23. Strengthen property right protection. We shall render more efficient case registration and trials regarding business property rights, and improve the efficiency of trial and execution of property rights, contract execution and other cases. Properties involved shall be identified according to law and no legal properties of the legal person shall be involved in personal cases by shareholders and managers. Disputes concerning the validity of company resolutions, shareholders’ right to know, the right to profit distribution, the right of preemption and shareholders’ representative litigation etc., shall be properly dealt with and rights of small, and middle shareholders shall be under greater judicial protection, so as to promote the corporate governance structure perfection. We will form a compensation and relief mechanism in terms of infringement on enterprises due to adjustment of government plans and policies.
24. Uphold entrepreneurship. We shall protect entrepreneurs’ rights in terms of property, innovation and operation, better involve entrepreneurs in relevant policy making and assessment. We will launch innovative upgrading projects for outstanding entrepreneurs, including theoretical training, policy training, scientific and technological training, management training and law and regulation training etc., to enhance entrepreneurs’ ability to discover opportunities, integrate resources, create value and give back to society. We will also do more to commend outstanding entrepreneurs and promote their stories to the public to set examples for them to follow.
25. Regulate oversights and law enforcement. We shall align our policies with internationally accepted rules in business oversight. We will implement the toughest possible oversight on work safety including project setup, planning, design, approval and construction and those failing to meet safety requirements or not conformity with industrial policies and planning layout, shall not be allowed to bring into effect. Where major workplace accidents, illegal behaviors against work safety, or other serious dishonesty occur, enterprises shall be suspended from business or closed, or investors and managers be limited or forbidden into the market. Oversight conducted through the random selection of both inspectors and inspection targets will be fully implemented and the result will be made to public in a timely manner. We will further regulate and control examinations on businesses, including strict controls on the number of key inspection items and the proportion of spot checks of general inspection items. Enterprises who can strictly implement the requirements of laws, regulations and rules, conscientiously implement the safety and environmental protection policies and standards, and actively cooperate with the daily supervision of the government, should be given positive incentives such as reducing the frequency of inspection. For those minor illegal acts committed by market participants that do not involve safety in production and the safety of people’s lives and property, measures such as seizure should be prudently taken. We will also explore to establish mechanisms of “allow for and address errors”, such as warning beforehand administrative penalties, first exemption, credit restoration.
26. Regulate officials’ exchanges with businesspeople. Officials shall be responsive but not initiative to trespass on businesspeople. We shall improve the mechanism of designating officials in business services and professionals to serve major businesses. We shall establish an interconnected and coordinated mechanism of interdepartmental visits and law enforcement to avoid duplicate law enforcement and examination. We will strictly abide by the spirit of the Eight Provisions of the CPC Central Committee and other regulations, and strictly implement the positive list of standardized political and commercial exchanges in SIP, to form a new type of cordial and clean relationship between government and business, and promote pro-business services in SIP.
V. To Optimize Services for Talents.
We target for favor from domestic and foreign talents and optimal personnel guarantee. We shall take services for talents as the core of services for businesses and open up relevant policies to appeal, cultivate, utilize and keep talents.
27. Further carry out talent housing projects. We will provide differential housing reward and subsidy policies, for instance, “Jinji Lake Talents” can enjoy a maximum of 5 million RMB of housing subsidy. Talents in urgent need (holding a bachelor degree or higher) will have access to low-rent fully-furnished apartments for 3 years. We will provide more housing for sale and rent respectively. Talents working or startup in SIP but hasn’t own housing in Suzhou and meeting certain requirements, such as who is undergraduates and above and has been paying social security or individual tax for 12 months consecutively, will be given priority in the pre-sale permitted ordinary commercial housing. Talents working in SIP and depositing housing provident fund shall be given preferential treatment for depositing, withdrawing and relaxing the loan conditions and increasing the loan quota of housing provident fund.
28. Smooth the “green channel” for high-end talents. Jinji Lake talents will be provided with all-around consulting and agent services in terms of innovation and entrepreneurship, facilitation for border entry and exit, social security and so forth. Some of those talents will be given privileges in medical and healthcare services, such as free physical examination and VIP outpatient, emergency, hospitalization and other medical and health care services. Their children can enjoy the same treatment as students in the district, the close enrollment of public schools, the tuition subsidy of 20,000-40,000 yuan per year for non-public schools, and the free admission preferential treatment for secondary vocational schools in the district. We will deepen pilot talent cooperation with Singapore, enable independent approval of foreigner work permits, and the processing time for foreigners to get a work visa and residence permit will be compressed to 7 working days. We will shorten the time required waiting in line for ordinary permit application by 50% and allow high-level foreign talents to make reservations so that they do not have to wait in the hall. We will provide more financial supports for talents, including loans and funds.
29. Explore tax policies for talents to international standards. We shall provide competitive subsidies for high-end talents and those in urgent need working in SIP, including the most competitive compensation, housing, entrepreneurship, comprehensive contribution and other “package” subsidies. Personal income tax related to equity converted from capital reserves in Sci-tech SMEs can be paid in installments. Researchers of non-profitable institutions and colleges within SIP who contributes to commercialization of innovation outcomes, will be given cash rewards. Scientific and technological researchers meeting certain requirements can enjoy preferential policies for income tax, that is, personal income tax can be paid by 50% of the monthly salary.
30. Boost innovation and entrepreneurship. We shall form a mechanism to attract talents in sci-tech areas back to China from overseas, holding activities such as “International Elite Entrepreneurship Week”, and building Jinji Lake Road show Center, Jinji Lake Entrepreneurship Competition and other independent brand platform. We will support the construction of high-level talent associations, such as overseas students’ associations, doctoral associations and talent promotion associations. We also shall regularly organize specialized activities to boost exchanges among talents, scholars and businesspeople.
Part Three: Safeguard Measures
1. Strengthen coordination and responsibility fulfillment. We shall establish a joint meeting mechanism for optimizing business environment in SIP. Relevant administrative authorities shall stick to this Action Plan and take solid measures to shoulder the primary responsibility. They should act to explore key issues and weakness in implementing policies, formulate time schedules and road maps, and work out practical approaches. Optimization of business environment shall be included into annual key inspections and evaluations and performance appraisal, and shall be put under a complaint, reporting and punishment system. We will entrust to a third party every year to assess the implementation, examine it through simulation, and release the results.
2. Be oriented to enterprise demands and perform targeted policies. We shall strengthen business environment tracking and research to respond instantly to improper policies which are not in line with the development, do not meet the needs of reality, cannot be fulfilled and do not have confirmed implementation process, and ensure stable and constant policy implementation. Relevant policies shall be evaluated beforehand with cost and profit overall assessment to avoid unnecessary institutional, time and financial costs. Business codes and measures unfavorable to or restricting enterprises should allow transition for them and unpractical conducts shall be avoided. We will be dynamic to keep pace with international standards and domestic pioneers, learning from their experiences.
3. Promote publicity and policy interpretation. We shall be active and responsive to hot issues and difficulties of public concerns. We shall interpret policies published to correctly pass on authoritative information and policy intentions and accurately inform enterprises of preferential policies. We will also hold various public activities to build a transparent, laudable and influential business environment to attract high-end innovation elements and jointly shape a world-class high-tech industrial park.